Vittorio’s Kitchen "La Cucina di Vittorio
Chicken Thigh with 4
- 10 large chickens thigh, boneless and
skinless, remove excess fat.
- 2 cup flour in sealable container,
- 4 or 5 eggs, seasoned with salt pepper
- 2 tblsp
grated Parmesan cheese, whip.
- 5 Cloves of garlic sliced by length.
- 1/3 cup olive oil.
- 2 oz butter.
- Juice of ½ lemon.
- 2 glasses dry white wine.
- 2 ts chopped parsley.
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¾ cup of 4 cheeses shredded or grated (Parmesan,
provolone, asiago, and fontina).
- Rinse chicken in cold water, strain in colander,
lay them in flour one by one, and turn over to be sure that are completely
covered, seal the container, shake well, leave them in for few minutes.
- Remove from flour one by one and transfer into
the eggs mixture, make sure that the thighs are completely covered in egg,
let them sit for few minutes.
- Pre heat oil in a large frying pan, slowly add
chicken, keep oil temperature high at all the times. Add the butter after
the chicken; you should turn the chicken only once.
- Removed when golden, set them in slightly
oiled baking pan.
- Bake in 375 pre heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle the cheese on top, return
to the oven bake for additional 20 minute or in till the cheese becomes
light golden color.
- Use the same frying pan, add garlic, cook till
- Add wine and lemon, let alcohol evaporate for few
minutes, Slowly add ½ tblsp flour stir for 1 or 2 minutes,
- taste for salt
- Remove chicken from the oven, transfer onto a
large serving platter, and do not stack thighs. Pour the wine sauce over thighs,
sprinkle parsley, decorate with slices of lemon and