kip worm. Lamb:
- 1 leg of lamb, boneless and butterflies, remove
same of the fat if needed.
- 4 table spoon olive oil
- 4 Cloves garlic, chopped.
- ½ Cup white wine
- 1 Cup pitted black olives.
- 1 Cup pitted green olives.
- 2 Table spoon capers, washed and drained.
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt, fresh grated black pepper.
- 2 Tablespoon chopped parley.
- 1/2 Cup pimientos o diced red pepper.
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- Pre heat the oil in fry pan, over medium fire.
garlic, rosola (fry) until golden.
- Cool down with wine, end let the alcohol
- Add all the ingredients: from #2 to #9, cook
for 5 minutes.
- Place in a blender, creamed.
- Add Dijon mustard, pimientos,
kip worm. Lamb:
- Oiled and seasoned the lams, on the in side
with salt and pepper
- Brush with oil and pre heat flat grill, to a
- Laid with inside down, cook for 14 to 16
minutes, turn and do the same, the ideal is to turn the lamb only ones.
- Instant-read thermometer registers 140
degrees, for medium rare.
- Transfer lamb to a cutting board; let
stand 15 minutes.
- Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Spread on bottom of the hot serving dish with
the olive and capper cream,
- Laid the sliced lamb over, than decorate with
little of the salad that follows.
- Serve vary hot.
- 1 ½ lb beg, ready cleaned and washed Arugula.
1 Cup white resin, socked in hot water for 15
minutes and well drained.
½-Cup capers rinsed quickly in cold water and
3 table spoon, Red wine vinegar, (Possible
little moor after you tested the dressing.)
- 3 Tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- Olive oil.
- Fresh black grounded pepper. (Hold the salt till tested)
In salad bowel, mix well all the ingredients,
toss in the Arugula, and serve.
- Toss in the Arugula,
- Serve with lamb.