For see food (Salmon, Halibut, end more)
For 4 people
- 3 tblsp Butter
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 1 colored bell pepper, roasted and peeled and diced
- 4 Gloves of garlic finely chopped
- 4 oz Pitted black olive, chopped
- 4 oz pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 tblsp Capers
- 1 Cup white wine
- 1 tblsp Flour, dissolved in a little cold water
- Hand fool of Italian parsley leaves
- 4, 6 to 8 oz of fishfillets
- In frying pan, meld butter with oil, at medium fire
- Add garlic, cook until transparent.
- Add white wine, let the alcohol evaporate.
- Seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Add the capers, green and black olives, cook for 3 of 4 minute, until olives are tender.
- Lower the flame, add the flour, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the bell peppers, mix well, remove from the stove and set a side.
- Add the parsley, mix in the parsley leaves before pored over or under the fish, serve hot.